On behalf of Organizing Committee of the 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC 2022), we would like to thank you for submitting your work as an abstract.
The on-line submission and evaluation process is administered by Kenes M+, the conference organizing secretariat. Please take a moment to read the below guidelines before proceeding to submit your abstract.
Abstract Submission Deadline is
December 6, 2021
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW!
Please take a moment to read the below guidelines before submitting your abstract:
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission system by December 6, 2021 by 23:59 CET (Central European Time, GMT+2). Abstracts that are sent via e-mail will not be included in the abstract assessment process.
- Use acronyms only when necessary and define all abbreviations and concepts in your abstract at first use.
- Always make sure to check the final abstract with the system's preview function before submission, and edit or replace as necessary. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The submitting and presenting authors are required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before the submission.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the conference in order to confirm acceptance of the abstract.
- AEPC reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the scientific program that is not followed by a participant registration.
- Withdrawal of abstracts is only accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the AEPC 2022 Conference Organizing Secretariat.
- Only the accepted abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration fees by abstract registration deadline will be included in the Scientific Program and in the official Journal of the AEPC the Cardiology in the Young (CiTY) Journal.
Accepted registered abstracts will be published in the Cardiology in the Young Journal as they are submitted in the abstract submission system. Since there will be no editing process on the abstracts, the authors are required to avoid any typing errors, misordering of the authors, wrong spelling/writing about the institutions, etc.
Topic: A main topic (see list here) that is relevant for your abstract must be selected during Step 1 of the submission process. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the topics during the abstract assessment process.
Presentation type: Please choose one of the following:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Moderated poster presentation
- No preference
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the presentation type according to the requirements of the scientific program.
Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the "department" and "institution" names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. Please include the City and Country for each institution. (For US, please make sure to enter the country information after the state name).
The institution, city and country should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
Enter each affiliation only once: i.e., if there are 5 authors and 3 of whom are from same affiliation and 2 of whom are from another, you will have 2 institutions, NOT 5. However, if there are 2 or more departments at the same institution represented, they can be entered separately.
If any of the authors have more than one affiliation, enter both affiliations in a compounded style as one affiliation: i.e., if there are 5 authors and 2 of whom are from same affiliation (Institute A), 2 of whom are from another (Institute B), and 1 of whom is from both affiliations (Institutes A and B), you will have 3 institutions, NOT 5 or NOT 2. (First institution: Institute A, second one: Institute B and the third one: Institute A & Institute B). Include the City and Country for each affiliation.
Author(s): First, middle and last names of all the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order. Please pay attention to match the institutions to the right authors, and make sure that you select the “presenting author” correctly.
Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author’s contact information.
Abstract Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 150 characters.
Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 350 words. The title of the abstract, authors' names, institutions and key words are not included in this limit, and those should not be entered in this section.
Abstract texts should be consisting of four sections given below:
- Background and Aim
Keywords: Minimum 1 keyword is required, and maximum 6 keywords can be entered. All keywords should be separated with commas.
Images: The abstract allows one attachment in the form of an image (.png or .jpg), which could also be an image on tables/graphs. Please include caption within the image.
· Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
· Please note your username and password for future use. If you forget this information, please get in contact with the Conference Organizing Secretariat at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· No edits are allowed after submitting your abstract. If you would like to make any changes to your abstract (allowed until the deadline), please contact email@example.com.
Please ensure that the e-mail address of presenting author is entered correctly to enable the Conference Organizing Secretariat to communicate the presenting author regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated via e-mail to the abstract’s presenting author.
When the submission process is finalized, you will see your abstract under the heading "Submitted Abstracts". If your abstract is not seen there, please kindly turn back and check the steps of your submission. Please be aware that the Scientific Committee will not receive "Not-Submitted Abstracts" and these therefore CANNOT be taken into consideration in the abstract evaluation process.
Upon submitting of your abstract an e-mail including the "Abstract Number" and "Abstract Title" will be sent to the submitting author.
Evaluation Process and Acceptance Letters
All submitted abstracts will be scored and pass through an evaluation process after the submission closes.
The abstract presenting author must be registered for the conference.
Abstracts of unregistered presenting authors who do not complete the registration payment by the abstract registration deadline will be removed from the final program and will not be published in the Cardiology in the Young Journal.
Thank you for submitting your work for consideration. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any specific inquiries.
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to our newsletters and be the first to know.