Curriculum Vitae: Dr Zdenka Reinhardt
Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist & Transplant Physician 2013, a lead clinician for the National Paediatric Cardiology transplant service, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle, UK
- JRCPTB GMC paediatric heart failure transplant curriculum, 2021
- Cardiac Disorders. A Manual for Hospitals Worldwide. International Child Healthcare 2014, 2021
Markers of Esteem
- ISHLT Paediatric Heart Failure and Transplant Guidance- submitted 2021
- Connect for Children European EXPERT Advisor 2019
- NICE committee member for Fever under 5, 2019
- CTAG paediatric cardiothoracic transplant- national representative 2021-2023
- Association for European Paediatric Cardiology- Chair Pulmonary Hypertension/Heart Failure/Transplantation Working group 2018-2021
- BCCA Ordinary Council Member 2020-2021
Recent Relevant Publications:
- Transplantation for congenital heart disease is associated with an increased risk of Epstein-Barr virus-related post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in children. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2021 Jan;40(1):24-32.
- Pediatric cardiac waitlist mortality-Still too high. Pediatr Transplant. 2020 May; 24(3):e13671
- A current era analysis of ABO incompatible listing practice and impact on outcomes in young children requiring heart transplantation J Heart Lung Transplant.2020;S1053-2498(20)31394-2.
- Parental responsibility for pediatric ventricular assist devices: Views of families on the acceptability of hospital discharge. Pediatr Transplant. 2020;24(1)
- Paediatric heart transplantation: an update. Arch Dis Child 2019 Dec;104(12):1216-1222.
- ABO Incompatible Heart Transplantation in Young Children: Less Rejection and Infection. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation, Volume 38, Issue 4, April 2019, S478
- Recommendations from the AEPC for clinical training in paediatric heart failure and transplantation. Cardiol Young. 2018 Sep 12:1-4.